Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My experience with Sony Experia GO (ST27i)

My Sony Experia GO lost the signal catching ability.If you are facing this problem with the Sony Experia GO, then you are not alone because I faced this problem recently and I am writing this post while I am disappointed with the delayed service of the Sony Service center. If you find the review that I am going to write here as wrong, or needs up gradation please feel free to write an email to me, or you can comment in below.
You can find all the good features in this phone like, Android, 8MP camera which produces good quality video and photos, almost scratch proof screen, fast processor, and a very good sound quality. Reading the eBooks, blogging, using Google+ or Facebook is more enjoyable with the apps which are already installed in there. With all these good features, I got disappointed after 2 months when it suddenly stopped receiving signals. If you are from a place where there is no Sony authorized service center, then it might be a big problem because when I approached the only Sony Service center of district Mandi(H.P) located at Bhangrotu, Ner chowk, Sunder Nagar (H.P.) they disappointed me more when they told me that it will take 9 days to get the problem fixed.
9 days is like 9 years without a cell phone these days. They needed to send this set to Delhi which is one night journey from the same place, and then it will come back after 9 days in the working condition. I shook my head mentally, but had a nice handshake with the employees working in the service center expecting some relief in the time but nothing.
I wished I had bought Samsung or Nokia, because another man seating in front of me in the room there, told me his sad story. His mobile was diagnosed with the same problem three times, and I think it is very much frustrating. I could feel what he felt. I advise you to buy this phone after confirming the reviews from other places too because it can be bad experience. I don't understand how Sony can be so careless in producing the phones with so many features but having such a problem(not catching the signal) which can irritate anyone to hell.
---------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------------
Date: 07-08-2013
Sony Experia Go - Screen cracks
Yesterday I called the service center and they informed me that my phone has came from Delhi, so I can take it back. When I arrived there after a delay of half an hour due to some electricity problem which was not their own problem, I got happy when they told me that the company has replaced my cell phone with a new one. I was happy because my earlier phone got a little scratch after falling down on the floor. This new one is the same model, same color, and I can enjoy everything like before. I am happy now, and I am happy for the company too,all I wish is that this phone must remain working afterwards, because without phone one can not imagine a living these days.
---------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------------------
Date: 02-09-2013
Bad news for all the Experia GO users, its screen got a crack after getting fell from a height of about 1.5 ft. table height. It sounds very absurd that a phone which costs around INR 14,000 lost its glass after falling from a height of 1.5 ft. and another bad news is that there is no replacement for this damage. My Nokia 2700 classic was a better option because it never broke even if fell from a height of 5 ft. I feel sad to have bought this crap, but I have no option right now but to continue with this phone, and I think the repair will not be easy because it will cost a lot. To replace the screen I have to pay half the price, ie. INR 7000, told me the nearby service center. I think with that money I can buy Nokia Lumina 520.
PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PHONE(SONY EXPERIA GO), IT IS GOING TO BE A DISAPPOINTMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment