Thursday, January 2, 2014

Wearing rings on your thumb

Hi,

I hope you are happy and peaceful. Okay, I wear a silver ring on my left thumb and I just Googled it to find if there is any meaning attached to it.

I read one or two top articles. In one of the articles they say, as the left hand represents the emotional, sub-conscious side of a person and while right hand represents the labor hand of a person so, it means wearing a finger on left hand means you are reflecting your sub-conscious or intuition.

Right hand shows the materialism, labor and maybe conscious. In one another article I found this weird prediction that people who wear rings on right thumb are gay, lesbian or trans-sexual and straight if you wear this on your left thumb.

I read many people responding to this by writing " I have started to wear the ring on my right hand".  I myself wear a ring on my left thumb and some people might find it weird and some might find it aesthetic.
So,  I want to know what would you prefer? On right thumb or on your left?
Or not on either?

Please show some energy by posting your view on the comment box.

Thanks for visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment