Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A book on - Autobiography of Sai Baba of Sirdi

I have heard this name since my childhood, "Sai Baba". It is the time for me to search for the story of this man. I searched for a book in the google, and it showed me a book which you can find on the google very easily.
This book is of the following title

"Sai Baba of Shirdi  " and is written by,


I tried to buy the book but my credit card was declined due to some reason, but a small information about the Sai Baba on the description page itself is new for me. It says that Sai Baba was born in the Marathwada region of the Maharashtra in the 19th century itself. He performed many miracles. It is something of interest to me. If you have read this book then please write down the review of the book for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment