Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Facebook makes you sad and unsatisfied.

You might have felt sad and discontent after spending time on Facebook. If you remember and analyze you talking to person on the phone and the same person on Facebook you may find that you are more satisfied by talking on phone or in face to face. This feeling in me is reinforced by a numbers of talks which I had on two different platforms with the same people. This feeling or experience is further reinforced by a numbers of articles getting the corners of newspapers these day. According to an article published dated 16  August 2013 in Punjab Kesari, a study was carried out by University of Michigan and they found the same results. This study was carried out by asking and analysing around 80 people and they found this true. I know I and you all love Facebook but remember only few of us are Psychologists so we must rely on them. I am also not a professional Psychologist I have just posted what I felt and read from other sources.
Thank you for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment