Saturday, September 28, 2013

World Heart Day

Hi,
I just got a message from my friend Mr. Manoj with the best wishes on the World heart day. I wonder how many other celebrated days are there which I still don't know about. I had to search for this world heart day in the Google, and then I came to know that this day was celebrated on the last Sunday of September month but it is now celebrated regularly on 29th September.
What I did Next was, I messaged all my friends with the best wishes for their heart. I know many of them would also not know about this day. It is not hard to know more about anything in this world of internet, so many of them might have Googled just like me to know more about it. This day is celebrated to know the importance of your heart in your body and ways to keep it healthy and strong.
I think the best thing one can do to make your heart healthy is do the cardiovascular exercises. Do the brisk walking or running everyday, eat well and speak well. Keep your friends close to your heart and forget your enemies. Do what you love and you will have the happiest heart in the world.
There is a World heart Federation based in Geneva, Switzerland and it organizes the world heart day every year since 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment